Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Wingnut Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2022 N Ferry Street #1201 Anoka, MN 55303. Our company file number is 770940-2 Registered with The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: 763-421-4696
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
What do you ship?
All of the items available in our store are available to be shipped
When do you ship?
Items are shipped out on Mondays and Fridays. Anything ordered after 10am on Monday will be shipped the following Friday and any items ordered after 10am on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
Where do you ship to?
All of our items may be shipped globally.
How do you ship?
Outline the method of transportation and possibly the specific freight companies you use.
Rates to ship?
We offer a flat shipping rate of $7.50.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
We will offer tracking on shipments via USPS or UPS, depending on the method of shipment
In-store pick up option?
Items may be picked up at our Anoka location, they may also be picked up at our St. Cloud location, however there may be a delay in pick up time if the item is picked up in St. Cloud.
Recycling of packing materials?
Our items are shipped in a cardboard box with plastic bubble wrap padding or a paper padded envelope, both of which are recyclable.
Due to the nature of the products being sold we are unable to accept returns or offer refunds of any kind. If the product is determined to be defective we will gladly replace it. Again, please be sure of your order before placing it as no returns or refunds are offered.